We are responsible for the safe and secure clean-up of 12 nuclear sites and operation of one hydro-electric plant.
Magnox Ltd works with the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority.
- 20211124 Hinkley A Site Directors SSG Report 29 Oct 21
- 20211124 Hinkley Point SSG DRAFT Minutes – 29 Oct 2021
- Hinkley Point A Site Strategic Environmental Assessment
- Hinkley Point A Site Environmental Management Plan
- Planning application SCC/3822/2021 – Erection of a Low Level Waste (LLW) Processing Facility, addition of cladding to Building 223 (the Electric Vehicle Charging Facility) and creation of a vehicular turning area to the north of Building 201.
- 20220624 HBP Site Stakeholder Group – Meeting Notes by Cllr Stuart Moffatt
- 20220523 HPB Site Stakeholder Group
- 20220506 Hinkley B Site Stakeholder Group Update
- 20211206 Hinkley Point B announcement
- 20211116 Hinkley Site Stakeholder Group – NDA Update – Formation of GDF Community Partnership in mid Copeland
- Hinkley Point C: Update on environmental permits
- Autumn 2022 Hinkley Point C Pluggedin magazine
- September update
- August update
- 20220519 HPC Community Forum – Meeting Notes by Cllr Stuart Moffatt
- 20211220 HPC Community Bus – Passenger Notice 20th December
- Winter 2021 Hinkley Point C Pluggedin magazine