Paper copies containing further information and the online survey questions will also be available at the following locations:
- Bridgwater House, Bridgwater, TA6 3AR (Monday to Friday, 8.45am to 5pm)
- Council Offices, Cannard’s Grave Road, Shepton Mallet, BA4 5BT (Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm)
- Petters Way Council Offices, Yeovil, BA20 1AS (Monday to Tuesday and Thursday to Friday 9am to 4pm; first Wednesday of the month 11am to 4pm; and every other Wednesday, 9am to 4pm)
- Deane House, Belvedere Road, Taunton, TA1 1HE (Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm)
- West Somerset House, 20 Fore Street, Williton, TA4 4QA (Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm)
- County Hall, Taunton, TA1 4DY (Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm; Saturday 9am to 4pm)
- Libraries including: Taunton, Minehead, Frome, Bridgwater, Yeovil and Glastonbury
Alternatively, you can respond by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by posting a response to:
These principles will inform the development of our new Local Transport Plan, new Local Plan, and our overall approach to transport planning, development management (consideration of planning proposals) and other relevant policies and plans.
We’re keen to hear from as many people as possible – individuals, community and voluntary groups, businesses, transport providers, landowners, and city, town and parish councils, as well as developers and their agents. This will help us to understand whether we’re on the right track.